The motion sensor is a passive infrared occupancy bi-level sensor, as a fixture sensor mounts in indoor light fixtures and provides daylight harvest control. It works by 12-24Vdc power, and controls 0-10VDC LED driver or dimming ballasts. All control parameters (Hold time, task light level, stand-by time) are adjustable via dip switch and task lighting level also works by remote control.
- Operation Voltage: 12-24VDC, >50mA
- Dim Control Output: 0-10V, max. 25mA sinking current
- Mounting Height: 12ft max
- Detection Angle: 360°
- Operating Temperature: -20-60
- IP Rating: IP20
- Packing size: 1.97"x1.97"x1.97"
- Weight: 0.05lb
Sensor Based Back-Lit LED Panel Light - Motion Sensor