GL LED offers LED ladder lights with energy efficiency, affordability, and outstanding performances. Rows of LED strips are stacked together to form a ladder-like light, and this product is a perfect backlighting solution for a wide range of applications, including sign boards, fabric displays, letter channels, and other general backlighting usages.
The 17” wide LED ladder light is made of 12 rows, each with 5 LEDs, consuming a power of 4.8W/row and 57.6W/ladder light and having a light efficiency of 99Lm/W. The LED ladder light exhibits a high color rendering index (CRI=80), and a color temperature of 6500K.
The lightweight LED ladder light is easy to install and it is recommended to place the ladder light at least 2 inches away from a lighted surface to avoid hotspots appearance. The LED ladder light also has a special secondary light dissipation lens to produce uniform brightness.
- Model No: LED Ladder Light - 5 points (17" Width); SKU: JYD2-C-4305-V2
- Operation Voltage: 12VDC
- LED per unit: 5 LED/row, 12 rows
- Power: 4.8W/Row, 57.6W per unit
- Dimension: W 16.93", H 45", D 0.63"
- Work Environment/IP Rating: IP60
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): >80
- Color Temperature options (CCT): 6500K
- View Angle: 160°
- Brightness: 99.51LM/W, 5550 LM
- Operating Temperature: -40°F~176°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F~176°F
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: Limited 3 years warranty
- 3M tape on the back
LED Ladder Light Specification
LED Ladder Light - 5 points IES File