Single Color Light On/Off - Low Voltage Light System Configuration
Single Color Light On/Off System:
A single color LED light on/off system is typically composed of the following items:
1. A On/Off switch
3. Single color LED strip lights
4. Aluminum channels hosting single color LED strip lights
1. Create a lighting layout diagram, and measure legnths of single color LED strip light fixtures needed.
2. Calculate the total length of the single color LED strip light fixtures.
3. Select a single color LED strip light that will meet project specifications.
4. Select a type of aluminum channel to host the single color LED strip light chosed.
5. Calculate the total power consumption of the single color LED strip light fixtures and select appropriate transformers to power the lights.
6. Select a type of On/Off switch to control the lights.
The most basic configuration of low voltage circuit.
The output voltage of the transformer and the input voltage of the single color LED strip lights must be the same.
The output wattage of the transformer needs to be greater than total power consumption of the single color LED strip lights.
How to choose the Correct Transformer for your LED Strip Light
How to avoid Voltage Drop (Proper installation of Low Voltage LED Strip Lights)
How to Cut and Solder your Low Voltage LED Strip Light
>> Back to Low Voltage Light System Configuration