Color Changing RGB Light Wireless Control - Low Voltage Light System Configuration
RGB Light Wireless Low Voltage Control System
A RGB LED light wireless control system is typically composed of the following items:
2. Wireless RGB controllers
3. LED RGB strip lights
4. Aluminum channels hosting LED RGB strip lights
1. Create a lighting layout diagram, and measure legnths of LED RGB strip light fixtures needed.
2. Calculate the total length of the LED RGB strip light fixtures.
3. Select an LED RGB strip light that will meet project specifications.
4. Select a type of aluminum channel to host the LED RGB strip light chosed.
5. Calculate the total power consumption of the LED RGB strip light fixtures and select appropriate transformers to power the lights.
6. Select a type of wireless RGB controller to control the lights.
The output voltage of the transformer and the input voltage of the LED must be the same.
The output wattage of the transformer needs to be greater than the total power consumption of the LED RGB strip lights.
How to choose the Correct Transformer for your LED Strip Light
How to avoid Voltage Drop (Proper installation of Low Voltage LED Strip Lights)
How to Cut and Solder your Low Voltage LED Strip Light
>> Back to Low Voltage Light System Configuration