GL LED L8070 Linear Light Series - New Level of Flexibility
As the newest model in our linear light family, GL LED L8070 architectural linear lights (up and down light continuous run) bring flexibility to the next level. Numerous forms of variations make them easily fit into different applications and ideal for both commercial and residential interior lighting environments (offices, schools, meeting rooms, grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, retail stores, and malls etc.).
Their modular design allows easy connections and various combinations to make creative and stylish lighting appearances and help lighting designers to fulfill truly unique designs. The linear lights can be linked seamlessly using associated brackets to produce even and extended illumination.
Three color temperatures (3000K, 3500K, and 4000K) can be easily selected through a slide switch. Options of up & down lighting or down lighting only provide more freedom to illuminate your space. The dimmable feature of the linear lights, combined with changeable color temperatures, creates unique ambient environments to soothe your mood. The series allocate 30% of their wattage/lumens up and 70% of the wattage/lumens down.
L8070 series linear lights can be either suspended, surface mounted, wall mounted, drywall ceiling recessed, or T grid recessed.
- Key features of L8070 series
- Connect to line voltage (120-347VAC) directly
- 0-10V dimming
- Changeable color temperatures (3000K, 3500K, and 4000K)
- Power efficiency 115LM/W at 4000K
- Options of down lighting or up and down lighting
- Easy connections and flexible combinations to form stylish lighting appearances with various modular pieces (straight 4ft, straight 8ft, L-shape, 120° L-shape, T-shape and X-shape).
- Flexible mounting options
- Optional motion sensor control and emergency backup
- FCC, ETL listed
- 5 years limited warranty
Please contact us for more information about our linear lights. We hope to provide our best products to make your space brighter.