The emergency LED driver works as a backup power supply for LED lights to keep them lit for a certain duration if the original power supply to the fixtures fail. It helps to maintain a safe environment for people to either repair the fixtures or evacuate a building during a power outage.
- Suit for 10W to 200W lamp with internal or external led driver,
25W-200W lamp must be with 0-10V dimming function.
10W-24W lamp could be without 0-10V dimming function.
- Used with LiFePO4 battery.
- 200VDC/120VAC output (Sinusoid).
- LED emergency converter that can transfer standard LED fitting into emergency LED fitting.
- Accessory test switch and charge indicator.
- Model No: YH29FA-25VL
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
- Output Voltage: 150-200V
- Wattage: 25W
- Battery Pack: LiFePO4 12.8V 4.5Ah
- Duration (E.M mode): 90 minutes
- Dimension: L 12.9", W 2.6", H 2.2"
- Work Environment / IP Rating : IP20 (Non-Waterproof)
- Installation Options: Surface Mounted
- Working Temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Certification: UL
- Warranty: 5 Years
Separate accessories are available